N B Property Maintenance offers a comprehensive service of maintenance, repairs and alterations. We also undertake new work and refurbishments.
The majority of our work is in domestic houses and flats, though occasionally we work in commercial premises also.
No job is too small - we'll come and do those little jobs that you never quite get round to:
- Hanging mirrors & pictures
- Adjusting doors that don't latch properly
- Renewing tap washers…..and so on!
We offer the following for your projects:
- Painting & decorating - internal & external
- Tiling - wall & floor
- Flooring of all types
- Electrical work
- Fascia boards
- Grass mowing & general garden tidying
- Removal of garden trees and branches
We can fit:
- New doors & windows - timber or uPVC
- Built-in cupboards
- New kitchens and bathrooms
We can put up:
- Stud walls & partitions
- Curtain tracks & poles
We can assemble:
- Flat pack furniture
We are often asked to do an assortment of miscellaneous jobs, such as:
- Changing door locks
- Changing glass sealed units in windows that have misted up inside
- Renewing the silicone seal round baths and worktops
- Unblocking sinks…..and so on
For landlords of HMO's and other properties, we offer end of tenancy cleaning and refurbishing, to bring the house or flat up to scratch for the next intake of tenants. We can do the work required by the Council to ensure that the HMO licence conditions have been met.
For several landlords who employ us, if something goes wrong in a tenanted house, we are the first port of call to ensure that problems are tackled as soon as possible for the continued smooth running of the house.
Please contact us for more information.